Halloween Origami Garland

Happy halloween!

The Czech Republic has gone back into lockdown and I'm trying not to go stir crazy between online classes! I've been keeping myself busy with lots of origami. My first project was to make a Halloween garland. I've linked to the (fantastic) youtube tutorials I followed below. I intend to produce some English-language written instructions over the coming weeks for each item. All you need to follow along is a square piece of paper - whatever colour you'd like for each one. You can make them big or small, but bigger is generally easier. Some scissors are required for the leaf, and a pen is always useful for drawing faces. I'll also link to the written tutorials when they're completed.





Ghost (original) - English tutorial

Pumpkin (original) - English tutorial

Witch's hat (original)

Bat (original)

Leaf (original)



Comments