Music: Expressions with 'Time' in English

 Can you identify the expressions with 'time' in the following songs?

1) Noah and the Whale - ________________

Oh well, in __________ we could be walking round a zoo
With the sun shining down over me and you
And there'll be love in the bodies of the elephants, too
I'll put my hand over your eyes but you'll peek through
And there'll be sun, sun, sun all over our bodies
And sun, sun, sun all down our necks
And there'll be sun, sun, sun all over our faces
And sun, sun, sun, so what the heck
'Cause I'll be laughing at all your silly little jokes
And we'll be laughing about how we used to smoke
All those stupid little cigarettes and drink stupid wine
'Cause its what we needed to have a _________

2) LCD Soundsystem - Disco Infiltrator


Bare in mind, we all fall behind, from _____ to ______
Bare in mind, we all fall behind, from _____ to ______

3) Jungle - Time


Say it, how I'm feelin'
Ain't easy
You know, you know
________________
Ooh!
_______________
Ooh!
Say it again
Just hold on tight
Don't let in, yeah
I'll run alright,
Don't let me
Oh just let it out
__________________________________
__________________________________

4) Imagine Dragons - _________


So, this is what you meant?
When you said that you were spent
And now __________ to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night
__________ to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

5) Zara Larsson - _________


I try to forget about you, baby
And I die when I think of you with someone else and
I don't know why, I don't know why you're dancing in my mind
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night, _______
From the breaking of the day to the middle of the night, ________

Comments